Looming majestically beyond the low Piedmont hills, the Blue Ridge escarpment thrills the mountain lover's soul. The Cherokees called these heights the "Great Blue Hills of God." Following an ancient Cherokee path, this beautiful two-lane road arcs through peach orchards and villages, past Cowpens National Battlefield and over Lake Keowee.
- Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest
- Cherokee Foothills Scenic Highway
- Cowpens National Battlefield
- Discover South Carolina
- Discover Upcountry-Scenic Points of Interest
- Francis Marion and Sumter National Forests
- Nantahala, Pisgah, Croatan and Uwharrie National Forests.
- South Carolina Heritage Corridor
- Upstate SC USA