Strait of Juan de Fuca Highway - SR 112
61.08 miles - 2 hours to drive without stopping, or 8 hours to visit places along the way.
Travelers on the Strait of Juan de Fuca Highway are in the most northwest point of the mainland. Catch glimpses of eagles diving, gray whales spouting, or otters splashing. Walk, bike, boat, or kayak to explore the wild shoreline or forests, fish for salmon, or learn about Native American cultures.
- Clallam Bay-Sekiu Chamber of Commerce
- Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge
- Experience Washington
- North Olympic Peninsula
- North Olympic Peninsula Visitor and Convention Bureau
- Olympic National Forest
- Protection Island National Wildlife Refuge
- San Juan Islands National Wildlife Refuge
- Strait of Juan de Fuca Highway - SR 112